Quality Management Policy at VECTOR Group
ISO 9001:2015 Certificate
VECTOR BLUE HUB operates in the market of design and contract manufacturing of electronics (Electronics Manufacturing Services). We are part of the VECTOR Group, which has been supplying advanced electronic devices and systems to leading companies in the information and communication technology (ICT) market for over 30 years.
We cooperate with companies from all over the world, regardless of their industry. Customer satisfaction is our priority. We aim to achieve this by providing comprehensive services at the highest level, based on reliable processes and transparent communication. The knowledge we’ve accumulated over the years while carrying out complex projects helps us to dynamically respond to the changing needs of the designing and manufacturing process of electronic devices. In our daily work, we focus primarily on understanding the needs of the other party. In doing so, we make use of the agility and extensive competencies of our engineers.
The production process is supported and supervised by experienced specialists and implemented and improved support systems, allowing for repeatable and stable quality production. We provide the required infrastructure and environmental resources to guarantee the continuity of our processes and their effectiveness and effciency.
We use components and materials which guarantee the repeatable quality of the manufactured products, as well as we determine and enforce the required quality of work from our employees and co-workers.
In order to fully realise the objectives of the Quality Policy, which are:
- continuous improvement of our Quality Management System
- being a partner for our customers and continuously developing customer service to meet their needs
- achieve a repeatable and satisfactory quality of our services we maintain and develop elements of the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2015, such as:
Quality Management System Standards and Improvement:
- External and internal audit process
- Cyclical, interdisciplinary KPI reviews
- Quality control system for components, products and processes
- Qualification and evaluation system for suppliers and components
- New product implementation process – NPI
- Advanced vision inspection systems such as: AOI 3D, AOI 2D, X-Ray
- Compliance with IPC-A-610, IPC-A-600 standards
- ESD protection system
- Production tool calibration system
- Identification and traceability of components and products
- Change management processes: ECO and PCN system
- Certified IPC-A-610 coach
- Trained IPC-A-610, IPC-A-600 team
- Permanent participation in trade fairs and industry conferences
- Employee qualification improvement system based on training programmes
The above Quality Policy has been communicated to the organisation and is subject to regular review for relevance and timeliness. We declare our full commitment to the implementation of the provisions of this Quality Policy.